Main topics of interest
– Infrastructure investment and finance
– Pricing issues in urban transport
– Air transport and airport management
– Freight economics and urban logistics
– The economics of parking
– Maritime transport and port economics
– Public transport: performance, efficiency and regulation
– Governance, ownership and competition issues in transport
– Energy and environmental issues in transport
– Railway economics: infrastructure access and competition
– Autonomous and connected vehicles
– Shared mobility and MaaS adoption
Papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 12, 2023. Only papers presented in PDF format and no longer than 30 pages will be considered. Papers will be evaluated by the scientific committee. The acceptance decision will be notified to authors by November 30, 2023.
Deadline for submission of papers: November 12, 2023.
Notification of acceptance of papers: November 30, 2023.
Registration: October 1, 2023 to January 19, 2024.
Maria Börjesson (VTI)
Javier Campos (U Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
Tiziana D’Alfonso (Sapienza Università di Roma)
Xavier Fageda (Universitat de Barcelona)
Sofia Franco (University of California, Irvine)
Daniel Hörcher (Imperial College & Budapest IT)
Jordi Perdiguero (UAB & IEB)
José Manuel Vassallo (UPM)
Albert Gragera (UAB & IEB)
Tainá Pacheco (UAB)
Jordi Teixidó (UB & GiM)