Evaluation investment and transport policy
- cost-benefit analysis in transport.
- Accessibility and location of economic activities.
- infrastructure and productivity.
- Investment in transport and sustainability.
Liberalisation and competition
- oligopolistic market structure.
- Paper costs of infrastructure access and competition.
- Economic regulation of the common infrastructure.
- Private participation in infrastructure.
- pricing and infrastructure financing.
Cities and Transportation:
- Economic growth and transport infrastructure.
- Suburbanization and transportation.